Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i'm guessing all you eagle bashers and football fans have rarely even seen them play

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
I SAW THEM LOSE AT GIANTS STADIUM IN THE PLAYOFFS

DOES THAT COUNT? Btw, pick up more players so you can match up better against us. Our cb's won't be rookies anymore. There will be no more bullshit comebacks for your iggles anymore.

The Bears sucked, therefore, the Eagls still suck. Bears were all about luck and close calls IMO

You're eagles are going to get their asses handed to them by Kurt and the Rams. They don't stand a chance. Rams will take the superbowl this year. No question.

Your right, the rams do still have to play, but the eagles won't beat the packers either, it just won't happen.

There is absolutely no question that the Eagles will get spanked by the Bears. If you think otherwise, you are stupid or very stupid. The Bucs probably would have lost too, but it would have been a better fight. The Eagles are going down and going down hard. Prediction: Bears 34 Eagles 6

Nice prediction Pennywise. I LOVE PREDICTIONS!!

Another thing. RAMS WILL KILL THE PACKERS!!?? This is the playoffs and the pack are a great team. No way will the Rams cover a 10 point spread. Favre will not go down like that.

Go Eagles!! Hopefully a game at home next week.

madbomber31 said:
wow, i thought they had to play the game first...

by the way, fistfull, do you realize we had a bet about this season? you owe me some "special vitamins" as you put it in about 2 weeks.

why i like the eagles chances... re-revisited.http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=35234&highlight=eagles

we never agreed on an amount, just like the year before when my ny giants went 3-0 on your team so that means you owe me cause I am up one game.

Top Bottom