Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I’m about to start my third cicle…

Manuelmcom

I’m about to start my third cycle…

I want to start my third cycle in about two weeks and i’m going to shot in sustaplex 325mg w/ deca 300mg and oxi, the first 4 weeks and then i’m going to trade the oxi for boldenone and stay w/ sust and deca for another 4 weeks, can anyone tell me how much gear should i use per week ‘cause i don’t want to shot in more than my body can take in and waste the gear, also should i run hcg durin cicle or wait till the pct? And what sould i use along w/ hcg ‘cause last time i only used for pct, hcg, cholal and also glutamine. And i felt fine.
Any help will be much appreciated, by the way i’m 30, 6 feet tall and weight 198 pounds running 6 or 7 meals a day along with 3 shakes.

Last edited:
To be quite frank. That cycle sucks. What the hell?

If this is your 3rd cycle, I dont want to imagine your first two.

Why so many compounds, and for such a short period of time. 4 weeks, then switching to EQ for another 4weeks.

EQ needs to be ran at least 12 weeks.

Pick either that EQ or the Deca and run it. EQ no less than 12 weeks, preferably 14-16. If you dont want to run it that long then use Deca.
I would up the sustanon to 1.5cc's week.

Not trying to be a dick or flame you but that is a fucked up cycle bro. Why would you run it like that? you wont get shit from the deca or EQ. Dont do your cycle that way. It will suck.

Thanks guys that's why i'm asking because that cycle it's what the gym trainer told me, but it seem kind of weird, so i should use sustanon and either deca or EQ and run it for 14 weeks?, and that's it? or would you put in the cylce something else? i got some oxi already can i use it or something else better?

what's oxi?
test/deca- 1-12
test/eq- 1-14
400mgs for test and 300mgs for eq or deca.
KISS!

they 50mgs? they would be good for about 3 weeks(1 a day). you could incorporate them in the beginning of your test/deca cycle for a 'kick' start. What is your goal exactly. drol is great for mass/strength from what I have read.

Last edited:
they 50mgs? they would be good for about 3 weeks(1 a day). you could incorporate them in the beginning of your test/deca cycle for a 'kick' start. What is your goal exactly. drol is great for mass/strength from what I have read.

Yeah they are 50mgs, i want to gain mass, right now i'm at 198 pounds and i want to go up to 220. do you think it's possible?

heck ya. just diet and traing consistantly and you will reach you goal. you might not get there after this cycle, but just keep at and you'll get there.

Top Bottom