Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 Efficiency

People who used IGF-1, please vote, and give your feedback.

• Works great

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Its ok, but its not worth the high price

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Over hyped product, didnt work at all.

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
its long enough.. slin pins dont come any longer than that... or ive never seen them... ive hit quads with prop with slin pins before.. you can hit every head, personally i like it i just wont put 1cc 1/2in under surface ill put like 15iu ever muscle, makes them all blow up, but to answer your question yes its long enough IGF-1 isnt AAS, now if someone could answer my question CAN YOU GO INTO HYPOGLYCEMIA from IFG-1??? is its just like insulin once you inject it do you have to eat right away???

Gman1 said:
its long enough.. slin pins dont come any longer than that... or ive never seen them... ive hit quads with prop with slin pins before.. you can hit every head, personally i like it i just wont put 1cc 1/2in under surface ill put like 15iu ever muscle, makes them all blow up, but to answer your question yes its long enough IGF-1 isnt AAS, now if someone could answer my question CAN YOU GO INTO HYPOGLYCEMIA from IFG-1??? is its just like insulin once you inject it do you have to eat right away???
Bump

A slin pin is the tool to use...You don't need to inject deep into the muscle as all you require is to localise the region where you need the IGF to be when that region is being worked. I have never heard of anyone going hyper on IGF, it will make you more insulin sensitive but you do not need need the same precautions as with insulin. If you shoot post workout then you'll be doing your PWO shake anyway. I shoot pre workout and don't eat and have never experienced any insulin related problems whatsoever. If your worried just keep up your carbs after taking it, problem solved....
Cheers
Ed

:p BOY THE FIRST TIME I USED IT IN MY BICEP THE NIDLES JUMP OUT AND IT HURT THE ONLY PLACE THAT I CAN HANDLE IT IS IN MY CHEST MY CHOULDER MY LEGS MY TRI, AND IT HAVE A REALLY WIERD FEELING WHEN IT GOING IN THE MUSCLES, BUT I SEEN ALOT OF GAIN IN SIZE AND PUMP.

Dude!...Long R3 IGF-1 is awesome!....i've used it about 4 times now...i've ran it twice for PCT..which works great....and then while i was taking some time off from everything I ran it twice....for a month each time at 40mcg ED....one shot in the morning...one right after working out.....i used a slin pin for it...sub-q right around the belly button area.....i was suprised at how good I felt while on it both during PCT and when I was just using it by itself....its just an all around good supplement in my opinion!......it def. gets my vote!

i tried it before a workout once and went hypo. I was starting to do squats and was wrapping my knees and WAM started cold sweats bigtime. I go hypo very easy if I dont eat carbs throughout the day so I knew what was happening right away and got some juice out of a vending machine. thank God it was available. best way to use that ive read about many times is directly after your workout. with in 5 minutes of finishing shoot into a lagging muscle that you worked that day. i put the pins in my gym bag and go into a bathroom stall and shoot about 20-40 mcg each side. thats all you need for smaller muscles like bi's, tri's, calves. keeps it from spilling over into your intestins for that nice big belly look. just my 2 cc's... only an opinion from research and use.

ed2005 said:
A insulin pin is the tool to use...You don't need to inject deep into the muscle as all you require is to localise the region where you need the IGF to be when that region is being worked. I have never heard of anyone going hyper on IGF, it will make you more insulin sensitive but you do not need need the same precautions as with insulin. If you shoot post workout then you'll be doing your PWO shake anyway. I shoot pre workout and don't eat and have never experienced any insulin related problems whatsoever. If your worried just keep up your carbs after taking it, problem solved....
Cheers
Ed

A question for Ed

Alright dude,

Just noticed what part of the world your from and have a question

A mate of mine just started igf-1 and i was thinking of doing the same. I am just finished a Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - Sustanon and Winstrol - stanozolol cycle . i cant seem to get my arms to grow to match my body they are 17 3/4 inches but look small because in 112 kg's and about 18% bf. im in good shape but i carry fat in the wrong places. Will igf-1 help?

Here's a question, I've heard IGF-1 LR3 is useful post cycle to retain (and potentially increase) gains, but I've also heard it'll re-inflate your raisins similar to HCG. Anyone else heard this and has anyone seen anything scientific to support/discredit these claims?

Otherwise, great stuff! I've been on it for almost 2 weeks at 40mcg/day, 1 inj. in the a.m., 1 post w/o. Recovery is amazing!! Soreness is usually gone in hours instead of days!

Top Bottom