Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 Efficiency

People who used IGF-1, please vote, and give your feedback.

• Works great

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Its ok, but its not worth the high price

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Over hyped product, didnt work at all.

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
Do you find preworkout local injections work well to increase growth in lagging bodyparts above and beyond total muscle growth?

Please note Advisor X's points...I have assumed that you have done previous cycles and that's why your interested in IGF-1. The answer to your question is quite simply yes. If I inject mine into the muscle group before I work it the pumps can be so intense that it can be hard to workout properly so I would alternate before and after each week of the cycle.
Hope this helps
Ed

if you're a poor student go with test instead bro, but i haven't tried igf-1 personally but 2 of my friends has and they weren't impressed but it could be their brands

ed2005 said:
Please note Advisor X's points...I have assumed that you have done previous cycles and that's why your interested in IGF-1. The answer to your question is quite simply yes. If I inject mine into the muscle group before I work it the pumps can be so intense that it can be hard to workout properly so I would alternate before and after each week of the cycle.
Hope this helps
Ed

From what I gather it is best to buy receptor grade IGF-1 LR3.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
From what I gather it is best to buy receptor grade IGF-1 LR3.

You need to shoot IGF-1 every ten minutes to keep the levels even in your system. Thats 144 times a day.
IGF-1 Long R3 on the other hand can be used twice a day to keep it in your system.
There is no comparison. You are wasting your money if you buy regular IGR-1. It will be destroyed by shippin before you get it anyway.
Stick with the Long R-3!

BTW. I leaned out quite nicely on the Long R3. No noticeable size or strength gains. I ran it for four weeks at 40mcg's a day.
I don't think my body is developed enough to fully utilize it and get all the benefits from it.
As MR. X said. Do not expect it to be a magic pill that pro's take to get huge. You will be very disappointed.

IGF-1, this might be a stupid question which it is, but i still am asking, so with IGF-1, you inject 30-50mcg, every day for 4-6weeks, IM 3tims a day, before workout too... ok i get that, i get how to mix it, but its like insulin, but will it make you go into hypo? at all, when you take it before a workout do you have to eat right after, do you eat right after you take it in the mourning, do you take it with meals and hr before meals, i know about everything there is to know about it accpet like side effects proper timing and food intake, can you eat fat, or no like on slin, and could realisticly gain 5lbs of solid muscle with little or no fat in 5 weeks on it with the proper diet and keep all your gains??

wait, so I know there's at least 19 people that have used IGF here... so why don't people ever respond to my threads on it? :chainsaw:

What size pin are u guys using??

yeah but I'm not totally sure of th size of a slin pin... I'm pretty sure it's 29Gx.5in., but just want to be totally sure. It seems like using a .5in. pin into the quad wouldn't be long enough for an IM injection...

Top Bottom