Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you know anything about hockey , you know.....

thermo

The Detroit Red Wings are winning the cup this year with ease. Bret Hull just signed on for 2 yrs. Add Robitaile, and all world goalie in Hasek pssshhh its over with. Can't wait to hit them playoff games, and live it up.
Add Stevie Y., Federov, and Shanahan to the mix, along with Lidstrom holding the fort down on d. Psh its on.

Its gonna be a very interesting year. Philly has a good shot w/ some of the aquisitions they've made in the off season and getting rid of that baby Lindros. Keep your head up Eric.

I'm loving the Wings' chances this year.

Lindros must have said every cliche in the book in the NY press conference. I'm sure he'll get a real warm reception when he comes back to Philly on a road game.

Thay only have a year or two at most to make another run. That's it.

Gotta link on Brett Hull signing?

Detroit are you kidding me?

They are to old now. Hasek is definatly a big addition but Hull is average second liner now who admittidly is only still playing for the cash, he is back to his old lazy ways, hopefully he can get motivated again and Robataile as much as I like him won't have close to another year like last year.

Can't see them getting by Colorado or St Louis( if they ever get a goaltender)

Heres the link to Hull's signing

http://www.canoe.ca/Canoe/canoeslam.html

Link didnt' work. Even though Detroit is old they have depth. If they play top notch hockey they can beat Colorado, St. Louis, or any other team for that matter.

pauly said:
Link didnt' work. Even though Detroit is old they have depth. If they play top notch hockey they can beat Colorado, St. Louis, or any other team for that matter.

Spoken like a person from Mi LOL j/k

I will see it when I believe it man, they looked pretty bad in stretches last year. I can't see that old a line up playing top notch hockey for a full season. The age thing can either be a good thing or a bad thing come playoff time. All depends on how beat up they are. Last year come playoffs they looked ugly.

Try this link http://www.canoe.ca/

and go to the story

Top Bottom