Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If the Yanks get Nomar to play 1st

KillahBee

I will officially become a Blue Jays fan. This better be a false alarm.

Ouch.jpg

sawastea said:
Nomaaaaa

Is he still boning/married to that soccer chick, Mia "I was some more" Hamstershaver?

I don't know, but she is a great example of a woman being deemed attractive simply because she is famous.

hamstershaver said:
lol at even thinking about picking up mr dl

I'm hoping it's a rumor. It is being reported in the Post today. This would be the last straw with me backing up that team's decisions.

I wanted them to get Doug Mentkieveicwiczikwciz. All they need is a solid defensive 1B - they'll get their offense everywhere else.

Nomar at first and Johnny Damon for centerfield....

Damon's arm is about as great as Bernie Williams

hamstershaver said:
pitching is their weak point and they go after bats, brilliant

relief pitching, not necessarily starting pitching. while their SP's are definitely suspect (Moose and Randy have hit the wall, Wright is a mess, who the frig knows about Pavano, Wang and Chacon are solid, Small will be long relief), are they supposed to go out and have 10 SP's?! They got a righty relief P and a lefty for the bullpen. This free agent market is shite anyway - they need a CF and they'll get one when trade time rolla around

Top Bottom