Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If the Yanks get Nomar to play 1st

Bad move on the Yanks part, Nomaaaa needs the juice to be effective

ALL offensive cats have been down the last 3 years, BTW I know about the injuries

I think Nomar would be a good pick up at 3rd for the Dodgers. They just need a 1-2 year gapper before a couple of prospect minor leaguers are ready. I think he ressurects this years.

KillahBee said:
relief pitching, not necessarily starting pitching. while their SP's are definitely suspect (Moose and Randy have hit the wall, Wright is a mess, who the frig knows about Pavano, Wang and Chacon are solid, Small will be long relief), are they supposed to go out and have 10 SP's?! They got a righty relief P and a lefty for the bullpen. This free agent market is shite anyway - they need a CF and they'll get one when trade time rolla around
burnett was a very solid fa and they didnt get him
roger didnt re sign with the astros although he still may

slat1 said:
Put him at second.

That makes sense :rolleyes:

hammy - while burnett would have been a nice pick up, they don't "need" him. they have too many starters as it is. unless they could move one of em (which they won't be able to), it's too much. now I know from a fan's POV it's never too much, but not from a business/manager's POV.

Top Bottom