Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If the Phillies win the world series...

LOL..............I went to a private school in Kent so long ago that I believe the Ivy did more than cover the walls.....it consumed them and the institution of higher learning is nevermore now. :)

Actually lets go a step further and talk hockey. When the Olympics start all players from their respective NHL teams return to represent their countries. But regardless of country vs country in athletic competition........................in the end the best play player in the world play for the Stanley Cup......not the Olympic Gold.

yeah but its not called the World Stanley Cup, there's no pretence that its a truly international competition unlike Baseball with its imaginary World Series where the teams all come from the same country.

I guess to most insular Americans, the US is the world.

yeah but its not called the World Stanley Cup, there's no pretence that its a truly international competition unlike Baseball with its imaginary World Series where the teams all come from the same country.

I guess to most insular Americans, the US is the world.

First of all......there are teams not from this country in MLB. Plus.........there are international players from all over the world in it. The best of the best play here.

Again.......for those not reading the words being used............it is not about where it is played....it is about where the players are from in this regard.

Top Bottom