Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If the Phillies win the world series...

Why? The Sox won last night?

Also......it is the World Series because best players from all over the "World" play in the league. Isn't that obvious?

Why? The Sox won last night?

Also......it is the World Series because best players from all over the "World" play in the league. Isn't that obvious?

lmao, gotta love Americans way of thinking...

So when it's the world cup for football (soccer) and teams from all countries across the globe come together, is that the super super world cup or something? :verygood:

I got pwned
shut the game off at 7-0

YEAH BABY!
Don't call it comeback
We've been here for years!

If we Americans(nice generalization by the way) are so ignorant to the world please explain the flaw in my reasoning. To make fun and then have nothing to back it up with is rather lame.

You logic here is borderline handicapped. The fact you would give me a "American" hardtime and then throw such a juvenile example shows a complete lack of understanding of reasoning. No....that is the World Cup. The best players/teams in the world play in it right? MLB has the best players from all over the world in it. It isn't about where it is played......it is about who plays in it. How can the simplicity of such obviousness escape you. Just sound like another America Hater to me.

Last edited:
I got pwned
shut the game off at 7-0

YEAH BABY!
Don't call it comeback
We've been here for years!

I thought Dave Roberts might have showed up and stole second or something. I turned it off too......after they took Dice K out. My dad has season tickets and called around 2am hooting and hollering. I can't say I was complaining.

Actually lets go a step further and talk hockey. When the Olympics start all players from their respective NHL teams return to represent their countries. But regardless of country vs country in athletic competition........................in the end the best play player in the world play for the Stanley Cup......not the Olympic Gold.

LOL - awwww did you get detention or something?

Seemed really really wound up. Take it easy young one... Perhaps a couple vals or xanax may help ya..

LOL

LOL.....young one. Yes.......the young age dig. How amazingly original? I am reporting you to the principle or headmaster or whatever they call them these days. LOL.

Wait...were you just pushing drugs on a supposed High Schooler? LOL

I thought Dave Roberts might have showed up and stole second or something. I turned it off too......after they took Dice K out. My dad has season tickets and called around 2am hooting and hollering. I can't say I was complaining.

NEVER GIVE UP!

Rays are back peddling now
Knowing what the sawks have done to NY and Cleveland in 04' and 07'

it's in their heads
hopefully :biggrin:

Top Bottom