Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If the Giants win or lose the world series...Does Bonds grab MVP?

Given his stats and what he has done for baseball........

does Barry Bonds win the MVP if the Giants win the big one?

If they lose, does he get the MVP?

Take in consideration the respect he was given all year long, intentional walks, walks in general (198), and at the plate. He batted 370.

All of the awards have been voted on already. They are voted on between the end of the regular season and the beginning of the playoffs. Of course he will win the MVP.

Thank you for clarifying that. There will be people that want a say though. Without the technical answer, do you think he deserves to grab MVP win or lose?

PolishHammer1977 said:
Thank you for clarifying that. There will be people that want a say though. Without the technical answer, do you think he deserves to grab MVP win or lose?

As I said above, he deserve it and he will win it.

If he wins some games with homers and his defense doesn't stink, he should win it. He has had a chance to leave the Giants but he stuck with them and now looks like he finally has a chance for the big prize.

Good for him and good for baseball.

As much as I don't like the guy, I still think he deserves the one thing missing from his awesome career.

Oh yea. Do you think he will stay on for another couple years to try and break Aaron's record or will he call it quits if he wins his ring?

Delinquent said:

Oh yea. Do you think he will stay on for another couple years to try and break Aaron's record or will he call it quits if he wins his ring?

Good question Delinquent. I have two answers.
(1) If the giants win, I say he stays on and plays until his body says "no". Then, it becomes a question of how healthy he can stay. Henry Aaron played for years and stayed healthy. He was very lucky. My pop actually played in the 70's with him and said he was the biggest pain in the ass. "He didn't hit BOMBS, he just hit em' over". That's what he said.
(2) If the giants lose, I say his retirement is 50/50. He is a strange guy. I would hope he would play it out but I don't know if he could mentally take losing the big one!

Delinquent said:
As much as I don't like the guy, I still think he deserves the one thing missing from his awesome career.

I think he will stick around because the ring thing will be behind him and the pressure off for that. He can blatantly hit homers. He may even go to an AL team and be a DH.

(For a sick amount of cash)

Top Bottom