Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If Kimbo vs Roy Nelson was a bookie event ...

I know what kimbo needs, he needs a kung fu class. I'm serious. He doesn't know to drop his weight and angle off....which would have helped him get away from tubby latching on to him and basically dragging him to the ground. When fat boy clutched at him he tried to get away by going straight back.....and he left his center of gravity up high so tubby just collapsed him. Had he gotten low he could have spoiled Nelson's leverage and used his strength to either shuck him or give him a belly suplex if he so chose. I'll give Nelson credit on the ground though, he had his way with Kimbo......but kimbo did almost have a really fucking nice out in the first round.

that fight had fagocytosis. Kimbo will be back, dana white wont let him go out like that. i predict kimbo filling in for that big tall black guy who gardens and has a fucked up knee.

Kimbo sucks he got no ground game or defense .. Guy is garbage

I don't understand why he hasn't hooked up with a good BJJ house. Every time we see him train somebody's got him doing ground and pound. The little bit of bjj they're going to teach him during TUF isn't enough. I mean learn how to get out of a crucifix for christ sake. If he went gunning for a triangle he might have given Santa second thoughts about crawling all over him. I hope that fight was a wake up lesson for him that even his hands aren't quite the devestating weapon every body was telling him they were. At that level you gotta hit dudes a couple times flush. Hardly nobody's checking out of the fight with one shot at the elite HW level. You either got to hit em a couple times or get em tired first.

I don't understand why he hasn't hooked up with a good BJJ house. Every time we see him train somebody's got him doing ground and pound. The little bit of bjj they're going to teach him during TUF isn't enough. I mean learn how to get out of a crucifix for christ sake. If he went gunning for a triangle he might have given Santa second thoughts about crawling all over him. I hope that fight was a wake up lesson for him that even his hands aren't quite the devestating weapon every body was telling him they were. At that level you gotta hit dudes a couple times flush. Hardly nobody's checking out of the fight with one shot at the elite HW level. You either got to hit em a couple times or get em tired first.

lol at santa.

I agree. Everyone makes a big deal out of him but do you honestly think that other top HW strikers don't already hit harder and have much better aspects of their game.

BTW is anyone else pumped for that machido fight. Dude looks ruthless and calculated.... how i think a fighter should

let's look at the facts

Roy Nelson:

13 wins
very experienced vet fighter
ex IFL champ
Gracie jujitsu
one of the best ranked grapplers in the world
the most accomplished fighter on the show

Kimbo
striker
all heart
3 wins
2 losses

You cna't compare the two. However, Kimbo is a big teddy bear, he's an underdog and he's all heart. He's got my support.

Kimbo really does come across like one hell of a dude. I think if he had a reality show people would be bored quick cause most people, unfortunately, want him to be that psycho black dude eating people's ears and talking jive nonstop. He's no Tyson, I would actually like to sit down and have dinner with Kimbo and talk about his life...honestly. I think the dude is something special whether he ends up being a UFC fighter or not.

Kimbo really does come across like one hell of a dude. I think if he had a reality show people would be bored quick cause most people, unfortunately, want him to be that psycho black dude eating people's ears and talking jive nonstop. He's no Tyson, I would actually like to sit down and have dinner with Kimbo and talk about his life...honestly. I think the dude is something special whether he ends up being a UFC fighter or not.

You :heart: him

:rainbow:

Top Bottom