Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If it comes out Roger Clemens did use steriods will be be treated better then barry bonds cause he is white??

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
From what I've seen, I like Barry Bonds and don't like Clemens that much because I've seen him bean people on purpose and act cocky about it. I don't see how color will make a difference unless I'm naive.

biteme said:
From what I've seen, I like Barry Bonds and don't like Clemens that much because I've seen him bean people on purpose and act cocky about it. I don't see how color will make a difference unless I'm naive.

They're both aholes.
Media seems to favour Clemens for some reason but I don't think it's a question of colour.

the evidence against all of those guys (including bonds) appears to be circumstantial at best. . .receipts (for stuff that they allegedly bought, legally, with a doctor's prescription, that they never tested positive for) and hearsay. . .i don't know how any of them can be punished unless they fess-up. . .which some already have. . .

as far as clemens -vs- bonds. . .clemens didn't break the most hallowed record in all of sports. . .

Re: If it comes out Roger Clemens did use steriods will be be treated better then bar

silverfish said:
His attitude is a product of the media.
probably right
it's a jealousy thing
he's the best postion player ever
clemens is the best pitcher ever

This whole "report" sounds like a "For a good time call Jenny at 867-5309" on the bathroom wall cuz she broke up with me.....it's all finger pointing & alleged...no proof...

fuck that its true just people dont want to see it .. they all use steriods...

Top Bottom