Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If it comes out Roger Clemens did use steriods will be be treated better then barry bonds cause he is white??

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
He isn't hated by 99.8% of the people like Barry is. So yeah, it will be different. Personally I don't like Clemens so I hope it gets ugly.

Fuck the Yankees!

Not because it is a race issue but because Bonds is a freakin prick. If Bonds were white the entire nation would hate him.

not one person is going to believe that you started this thread for any other reason than to spark a huge, ugly debate. if you actually cared about the issue i feel like you'd throw out a little more than "i think so"

nimbus said:
not one person is going to believe that you started this thread for any other reason than to spark a huge, ugly debate. if you actually cared about the issue i feel like you'd throw out a little more than "i think so"

i did start this thread to start a huge ugly debate, so suck my dong

fistfullofsteel said:
he seems like a dickhead and stevie wonder could see he is/was juicing. are people that retarded?

people only see what they wanna see, roger in baseballs golden boy

Top Bottom