Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If Dolphins were ugly, would we eat them?

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
We catch una buy the ton in those huge nets but don`t even think about getting a dolphin caught in one of those nets.

Don`t give me "they`re very smart" deal either. If they were so smart, they would`nt get caught in the nets.

Dolphin's are yummy. They're the pork of the ocean! LOL!!

I am not anti-dolphin but I think they're overrated. People seem horrified when I say that....like I wish them all to be dead.

Yeah, Things should`nt be jusdged on how "pretty" or "cute" they look. I say if it has protein, Kill it and eat it.

Raina said:
I am not anti-dolphin but I think they're overrated. People seem horrified when I say that....like I wish them all to be dead.

LOL @ overrated. You obviously haven't watched flipper.

You guys realize there are more types of dolphin, right?

I catch and eat dolphin all the time in Florida

They are helpful in the water, many times I have felt secure surfing while dolphins are around, they know why I am out there in the liquid and know I respect them and their world. When the surf is flat I train by paddling for distance and against the current, many times on a full out paddle from jetty to jetty I have seen dophins swimming about 20 ft away, when I turn to go back they do as well, I don't eat any seafood whatsoever.

Top Bottom