Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If Dolphins were ugly, would we eat them?

Dolphins have taken care of and guided people for years, maybe it is not the dolphins intelligence that is overrated but our own.

For more information on dolphins check out this. Check out the link for "dolphin child therapy". Here is just part of what they say about dolphins working with children.

Although the sessions are under a trainer's guidance, we have often seen our dolphins innately change their style or actions when interacting with people in the Special Needs Program. Dolphins seem to be able to differentiate a person's needs and treat them accordingly. There are many stories which illustrate the dolphins' ability to use their echolocation to pick up physical differences such as a metal plate or a healed bone........

http://www.dolphins.org/

:dolphin: :dolphin:

dc5.jpg

We have so much other shit to eat... lets leave the dolphins out of this.

If you have to kill a dolphin to save a starving child or something go ahead... but if you want to kill some to have another entree option at a restaurant you're a douche bag.

I have a video of dolphins surfing the waves in a coral reef somewhere I think it was Australia or something... It`s in a DVD about Ocean life.

Lift Chief said:
We have so much other shit to eat... lets leave the dolphins out of this.

Hey, I`m not prejudice. Some of my best friends are dolphins.

I wish I could have a dolphin as a pet, that would be cool. I'd call him Dolph, and I could ride on his back like he was a jetski. We could play in the surf and charge at surfers, knocking them off their boards right before a good wave comes through.

Man, I miss Dolph already...

Top Bottom