Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I worked out with a defensive end from the Cleveland Browns last night.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
He's asked me for advice before and I had no idea he played pro football. Defensive end. Big guy, but not impressive in the gym.

biteme said:
He's asked me for advice before and I had no idea he played pro football. Defensive end. Big guy, but not impressive in the gym.

that's my team, who was it? How big was he?

redsamurai said:
that's my team, who was it? How big was he?

I'm thinking his name might have been Courtney Brown. He's retired now. 31 years of age. Said he had a bad back from a neck injury... He had asked me about shoulder exercises before. He's big, but soft looking to me and not real strong. Maybe he was a few years ago. I'd say about 6'4 to 6'5 and 275.

biteme said:
I'm thinking his name might have been Courtney Brown. He's retired now. 31 years of age. Said he had a bad back from a neck injury... He had asked me about shoulder exercises before. He's big, but soft looking to me and not real strong. Maybe he was a few years ago. I'd say about 6'4 to 6'5 and 275.

yeah he is retired, and he was soft when he played for us too. We picked him instead of Levarr Arrington. :rolleyes:

He sounds like he's retained most of his playing size. I have no idea how strong he was when he played, but he got beasted alot so I'm thinkin not very.

redsamurai said:
yeah he is retired, and he was soft when he played for us too. We picked him instead of Levarr Arrington. :rolleyes:

He sounds like he's retained most of his playing size. I have no idea how strong he was when he played, but he got beasted alot so I'm thinkin not very.

lol

redsamurai said:
those years, after we came back to the league and got all those great picks...........those could have been glory years!!!

What's your take on Brady Quinn?

Cal_21 said:
What's your take on Brady Quinn?

no clue. I won't judge based off his preseason numbers. I think we're building an offense that could get real scary. I mean, we finally have a powerhouse runner in Jamall....I hope he stays healthy. Our line, for whatever reason.......decided to start blocking and not letting our qb's get anally penetrated on every play. We've got some sick recievers. In fact, although we may not have the absolute best receiver in the league.......our combination of receivers may prove to be the best in the league. Edwards, Winslow, Jurevicious.......and if cribbs can be taught to run a route well, look the fuck out......that's sick. So we need a good qb.........we'll see. I'm not willing to give up on Anderson just yet.

Top Bottom