Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I will bet all my karma that the Dallas Mavs will win the NBA championship this year. Any takers?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Bring it on.

Re: I will bet all my karma that the Dallas Mavs will win the NBA championship this y

how bout them cowboys

their record is no indication of their success. they've never won a title. and this has been going on for years, they roll thru the regular season, but get bounced by the Spurs or worse. they don't have the grit to make it thru the playoffs.

HumanTarget said:
their record is no indication of their success. they've never won a title. and this has been going on for years, they roll thru the regular season, but get bounced by the Spurs or worse. they don't have the grit to make it thru the playoffs.

They're on pace to have one of the best records ever. Noone is even close to them right now. Miami was very lucky last year. Dallas will win this year. Put your karma where your mouth is.

This is not the same Dallas team of year's past. This team is very good defensively and unstoppable on offense. The coach gets all the credit for turning them into a championship team by focusing on defense.

Re: I will bet all my karma that the Dallas Mavs will win the NBA championship this y

also ill take your bet.

i bet they dont win , you bet they do for all of you k

hotzie said:
also ill take your bet.

i bet they dont win , you bet they do for all of you k

The bet is on under one condition: Dirk Nowitski and Josh Howard must not be out with injuries. Injuries are the only thing that can stop them.

biteme said:
The bet is on under one condition: Dirk Nowitski and Josh Howard must not be out with injuries. Injuries are the only thing that can stop them.
deal , but only for the finals , thats it.

Top Bottom