Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think the pats are going to give out the biggest ass wipping in football history tonight.

Re: I think the pats are going to give out the biggest ass wipping in football histor

MightyMouse69 said:
lotta fuckin crybabies here...boo hoo the Pats are no good and I want them to lose Boo Hoo

WTF! lolololo

you?

Re: I think the pats are going to give out the biggest ass wipping in football histor

patsfan1379 said:
Their "mediocre" D is ranked statistically 4th in the league.
not after tonight and in the most important category, pts allowed. AJ feely pissed all over that stellar d.

dannomight said:
not after tonight and in the most important category, pts allowed. AJ feely pissed all over that stellar d.

Dallas scored 27 on them, Miami scored 28 on them, Indianapolis scored 20 on them Philly scored 28. We won every time.

AJ Feely pissed on himseld throwing 2 game-losing INTs in yet another New England Patriots victory.

patsfan1379 said:
Dallas scored 27 on them, Miami scored 28 on them, Indianapolis scored 20 on them Philly scored 28. We won every time.

AJ Feely pissed on himseld throwing 2 game-losing INTs in yet another New England Patriots victory.
thats not good d at all. luckily they have the o power to be able pull it off. but when it gets colder out there in NE its harder to throw and catch as easily. Randy always played for a dome team or warm weather. But you never know they still got a good chance of pulling off a 16-0 season.

Spartacus said:
such as tennessee taking vince young over cutler

talented he is.but he doesn't have an NFL position
it aint' Qb
I haven't even looked at how he did against the scary cincy d

Cutler had a field day against Chicago's Defense. Special teams failed Denver.

jestro said:
I don't think there's anyway they go 16-0. If they get to 14-0, they'll have clinched, then key starters only play 1/2.
yesterday I almost bet at 7-1 odds they go 14-2
thinking once they lose then the next loss is easy
in the past 20 months new england has lost to lowly miami twice as the season winds down

MightyMouse69 said:
lotta fuckin crybabies here...boo hoo the Pats are no good and I want them to lose Boo Hoo

WTF! lolololo
myself I like brady
and while I don't much care for Belichicks' arrogance,he's the guy I'd want to run a business for me

though I think Belichick's gonna pay a high price for this "run up the score" shit
you't don't do shit like that in the NFL,and especially against a man of the stature of Joe Gibbs

this is the NFL and it's sort of a fraternity
Bill "lone wolf mcquade" Belichick works when you have the weapons
not next year
new england goes 8-8

Top Bottom