Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think the pats are going to give out the biggest ass wipping in football history tonight.

Re: I think the pats are going to give out the biggest ass wipping in football histor

rake922 said:
Real phuckin easy to say that once the game is over... you sir are a chump

I'm a Pats fan asshat.

redsamurai said:
the pats are showing cracks. If they go undefeated, I don't think they'll last through the playoffs. Belichick's been running them too hard for his own bruised ego. They should have been able to beat the eagles with ease. If I was belichick I'd stop giving a fuck about the perfect season and start preparing for the playoffs.........but hey, I hate the pats so I hope they do go perfect and then lose in the playoffs.
I bet a lousy 100 at 7-1 for Indy to win the superbowl before last weeks games
I think Indy did what they had to to beat the pats earlier
and then moss did his "leaping iceskater act"

as Indy gets healthy for the post season that mediocre pats D gets older

jestro said:
The pats needed a game like this. Hard to stay motivated winning by 40+. Would've been even better if they lost.
sugarcoat it if you want
their D is mediocre and hasn't really been exposed because they've had so many early 3TD leads

manning's gonna pick them apart when it really counts
in new england too

I don't think there's anyway they go 16-0. If they get to 14-0, they'll have clinched, then key starters only play 1/2.

Spartacus said:
sugarcoat it if you want
their D is mediocre and hasn't really been exposed because they've had so many early 3TD leads

in new england too

Their "mediocre" D is ranked statistically 4th in the league.

Spartacus said:
sugarcoat it if you want

in new england too

But, it is very easy for a fan like me to win any argument against my team because they are so good.

Top Bottom