Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I sure wish there were more threads dedicated to football

HappyScrappy

seriously, the 25 or so on this front page aren't enough for me.

I'd go over to the entire board dedicated to sports - but that might mean that there would be talk of baseball or crickett or bowling. and all that shit is for fags.

I want to talk about football.

Footballs are these oblong balls with laces in them that you can throw at other people. And those people don't even mind. They actually like it!

my dad's dog has a football. he bit through it and popped it. which caught him off guard at first, but now he carries it around. a deflated football.
when I saw the movie the Mexican, the dog in the back of the pickup truck (and later the El Camino) carried a football.

damn mexicans

LOL!!!

I saw a plymouth Scamp yesterday.

It was gold.

It was about as fuckin ugly as the dog in the Mexican.

Orignally footballs were made with cowhide and pork bellies.

the dog in the mexican is NOT ugly. you're ugly.

I want an M Z3 Coupe. They look like the Jags that the guy converts in Harold and Maude.

What does that have to do with football you ask? Footballs are made of leather, and so are cows. If I hit a cow with that car, it would die.

HappyScrappy said:
seriously, the 25 or so on this front page aren't enough for me.

I'd go over to the entire board dedicated to sports - but that might mean that there would be talk of baseball or crickett or bowling. and all that shit is for fags.

I want to talk about football.

Well, maybe what we need are MORE threads about your precious Saab, or Radiohead, or about the broken shit in your apartment!

:mad:

Bastard.

funny.. if they were about sex they would have been moved already.

WODIN.. get to work.. I will supply you with some parts for the Scamp you are rebuilding for the wife.

What Movie?

"The Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H, it was a most triumphant victory"

Top Bottom