Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I must be extremely bored if....

BileStew

...I'm home watching Bowling Green play Miami of Ohio in college football on ESPN.

I'm thinking extracting my teeth with a blow torch would be more entertaining.

The Miami QB dropped 440 yds a MAC record for the Championship, beating the previous three spots, which was help by Leftwich

sawastea said:
The Miami QB dropped 440 yds a MAC record for the Championship, beating the previous three spots, which was help by Leftwich

He will be the umber 1 QB taken in the draft.

He throws as far about as how high you hit 'em.

heh

I don't know if he'll be in the top 5 honestly...He throws nice touch passes but he reminds me a lot of a young Steve Grogan. He just lobs it in there. He is accurate though, just needs to learn how to 'stick' it

sawastea said:
I don't know if he'll be in the top 5 honestly...He throws nice touch passes but he reminds me a lot of a young Steve Grogan. He just lobs it in there. He is accurate though, just needs to learn how to 'stick' it

Dude, what the hell do you know about a young Steve Grogan. Were you even born when he was playing?

LOL...You always have cracked me up.

sawastea said:

I'm still cracking up over your Grogan comment. I'm thinking you were 4 or 5 when he was in the twighlight of his career?

LOL

Is manning going pro this year? He or J White or even the kid in Texas Texh(simmons?) could go before this kid. Why do you think he would be forst QB taken? Definately Manning or White would go first overall QB- IMHO

Top Bottom