Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I miss Phaded and his Patriots suck rants :(

mightymouse69 said:
you have to respect great talent however - regardless of the team

true........i just never would have guessed before the season that their defense could be playing so mediocre yet they're undefeated. I didn't think my browns would put up even 10 points on them. They're really riding that offense this season...........which gives me hope for the playoffs because that's when the defenses come to play. It looks like they're copying the colts way of playing.

mightymouse69 said:
you have to respect great talent however - regardless of the team

Exactly......and also when they just simply play good football - makes the game enjoyable to watch....

jenscats5 said:
Exactly......and also when they just simply play good football - makes the game enjoyable to watch....

Even when they're playing the Ravens.........I still can't "enjoy" watching them, but if they're winning I just go with it.

redsamurai said:
Even when they're playing the Ravens.........I still can't "enjoy" watching them, but if they're winning I just go with it.

I do that with the Skins, although I'm critcal of their mistakes.....they handed last weeks game to GB with that fumble & *almost* lost it today by being idiots....talk about choking.....jeebus - if you can hold 'em off till the 4th freaking quarter then finish the damed thing & don't do stupid crap that'll cost you the game after the 2 minute warning....

on a side note, it's been a gas talkin gridiron with a hot chick............girls who like football are such a turn on. :qt:

jenscats5 said:
I do that with the Skins, although I'm critcal of their mistakes.....they handed last weeks game to GB with that fumble & *almost* lost it today by being idiots....talk about choking.....jeebus - if you can hold 'em off till the 4th freaking quarter then finish the damed thing & don't do stupid crap that'll cost you the game after the 2 minute warning....

redsamurai said:
on a side note, it's been a gas talkin gridiron with a hot chick............girls who like football are such a turn on. :qt:

*blush* I don't know a whole lot about the game, just some of it....but I do like watching it & making fun of the Eagles fans when they lose.... :evil: TONS of broken ankles in Philly tonite!

fuck you.. if patriots dont win it all this year it'll be a big time upset.. their too offensively deep and brady is having his best year either..

i swear to god ben either plays decent and we win.. or he plays horrible and we lose to a shitty ass team..

Top Bottom