Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Love Ricky Williams honesty and......

seaking420

him being true to himself. During his bye week in the NFL he admitted he thought about smoking some pot, but didnt and wont until he's done with the NFL. When asked if he will ever do it again.....he says yes! LOVE THAT!! He's not bullshitting anyone and is being honest. Its something that he likes to do...why shouldnt he do it when he's out of the NFL. I hate the haters that just judge him because he likes to smoke pot.

him being true to himself. During his bye week in the NFL he admitted he thought about smoking some pot, but didnt and wont until he's done with the NFL. When asked if he will ever do it again.....he says yes! LOVE THAT!! He's not bullshitting anyone and is being honest. Its something that he likes to do...why shouldnt he do it when he's out of the NFL. I hate the haters that just judge him because he likes to smoke pot.

One bro who I would love to smoke out with and just listen, and get his philosophy on life and shit...
I love RW, not cause he smokes out, I hate when peeps identify with that, so lame, but just his style, and also his blend of speed, power, and the fact that he can cut back on a dime...

He's a fucking moron.

God gifted him with talent that could have made him one of the best but his priority was to get high.

If he was true to himself he wouldn't have accepted the million dollar contracts that others invested in him and said fuck it and pursued a slacker career and blazed everyday.

He's a fucking moron.

God gifted him with talent that could have made him one of the best but his priority was to get high.

If he was true to himself he wouldn't have accepted the million dollar contracts that others invested in him and said fuck it and pursued a slacker career and blazed everyday.

He's still true to himself, but he realized that in order to live he has to make some coin. So he came back and isnt smoking for the mean time until his career is over. He has talent, and his priority wasnt to get high, if it was he wouldnt have come back to the NFL. His priority is to make some money now while he still has all his physical atributes. God didnt give him that gift, he worked his ass off to become who he is. I hate that saying god gave you talent...bullshit you work for it.

One bro who I would love to smoke out with and just listen, and get his philosophy on life and shit...
I love RW, not cause he smokes out, I hate when peeps identify with that, so lame, but just his style, and also his blend of speed, power, and the fact that he can cut back on a dime...

I agree I would like to chill with him and pick his brain a little. I feel like he's not influenced by what other people think of him...he walks to the beat of his own drum.....have to respect that

He's a fucking moron.

+1

Sorry guys, pick's right.

I'm gonna hafta put on my one piece, pretend I am Sketch and say

Ricky = Fail.......

He's a fucking moron.

but getting numb and but fucked on alcohol and zannies on the weekend is ok hey? p3=hypocrite! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom