Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*I just agreed to a charity boxing match, to a guy whos 1ft+ taller than me *

jdevlin1985 said:
6' 2'', 12 stone? that is'nt 'skinny'

he looks skinny, i asked him today how much he weights and he said...... " 11, i think, na i think its 12. " i have the strength atvantage, but how do i use it to my atvntage ?

tinytank said:
he looks skinny, i asked him today how much he weights and he said...... " 11, i think, na i think its 12. " i have the strength atvantage, but how do i use it to my atvntage ?

Its only a charity, right? Are you planning on doing some serious damage like?

Punch yourself in the temple when the fight starts knocking yourself out and thus saving your face from getting messed up

...even more than it already is.

DRRman said:
with all the bar fights you've been in and posted about bro, you should be prepared right????

that was you wasn't it??

yeah but if your read my post properly, i was so drunk i didnt feel anything, and if i got hit, it just made me more and more frustrated . and in bar fights anything goes, i use my head alot. and maybe a wepon or so. anything goes even :chomp:

alien amp pharm said:
Punch yourself in the temple when the fight starts knocking yourself out and thus saving your face from getting messed up

...even more than it already is.

mmm... i heard u like the cawk ?? sorry to change the convo, but is it true ?

tinytank said:
yeah but if your read my post properly, i was so drunk i didnt feel anything, and if i got hit, it just made me more and more frustrated . and in bar fights anything goes, i use my head alot. and maybe a wepon or so. anything goes even :chomp:

A g of cocaine will sort that out

dullboy says the reason you get knocked out with a square shot to the jaw is because it's the area that provides the best leverage to literally twist the brain.

tt - keep your guard and let him get winded. then punch him in the body a few times. if he's breathing heaving and you catch with a shot whiles he's taking a breath, he'll go down hard. trust dullboy.

am i the only one picturing the punch out game? tinytank has to jump to punch the dude.

Top Bottom