Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*I just agreed to a charity boxing match, to a guy whos 1ft+ taller than me *

me him
age-19 age 18
height-5,2 height-6,2
weight just under 10 stone weight 12.5 stone

oh, i lift weights, and i think myself tobe in a good condition, he on the other hand smokes, drinks the same as me, and he flays soccer like 5 times a week..

keep your gloves up high, elbows in......keep coming forward (this will make him have to continue punching)....stay calm, cool & collected......let him throw enuff punches to wind himself in each round.....and then get yours in while he is tired,winded and trying to rest..(his gloves will be lower due to fatique)......throw only straight punches from close range...(no hooks,upercuts or cowboy punches).....also punch threw the guys face.....like you are going to puch his head off the back off his neck...don't throw the little taps from the elbow they have no power......

tinytank said:
me him
age-19 age 18
height-5,2 height-6,2
weight just under 10 stone weight 12.5 stone

oh, i lift weights, and i think myself tobe in a good condition, he on the other hand smokes, drinks the same as me, and he flays soccer like 5 times a week..

To put it bluntly... You're fucked!!!!

If you lock up with him get some cheap shots in while you can with your free hand. Punch him in the sciatic nerve.

just keep your hands up as much as possible and go for body shots. your only hope is to nail him good in the liver ( on his right arm side) and pray he collapses.

Top Bottom