Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have this friend....

You see, here's the thing; We don't need an army the size of the US because we are not the most hated nation on the planet. We also don't go to war over bullshit. We are a peaceful nation and the army we do have, suits us pretty well.
Having said that.....with all the money spent on war and your army, you can feed, cloth, educate and give health care to every citizen.
But war is way cooler. I don't dislike American's I dislike their government. Like the government knowing 911 was about to happen and no one did shit.

this is your national pastime...

...and it's the only team sport on the planet where a player can draw a paycheck for being good at something other than the actual sport itself...put that in your (peace) pipe and smoke it, missy.

The US is back to back world champs balee dat!!

Oxymoron. We should invade Canada and build a syrup pipeline back to the U.S....just because we can.

You should just stop posting here because you're a fucking useless piece if shit stunned cunt fucking dog dick

Bill, she is addicted to coke, so yeah was rough for her parents to give her the money. Most of it's trust but she got a huge chunk of cash. She's in CA so who knows. I actually don't get too involved in her life much anymore.
I won't go to Mexico with her (I can't), but told her we can go away at a later date. I don't want her money. I want her to keep it

I don't understand people and their addiction to drugs. They have to be stupid.

Top Bottom