Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have this friend....

I recall events differently...like if it wasn't for Canada during WWII, the US would be fucked. Also Canada entered the war before the US did and they held it down pretty well. Do some reading on what each country did during that war and you'll get a better understanding of what the Canadian forces have done to help the US. All this American arrogant and supposed "superiority" in war is just that, arrogance...Canada has had its fair share and can hold its own

i was just being a wise ass...but i did watch the history of wwii on the history channel the other day...i don't remember canada being mentioned much...the brits took a lot of credit for the german front side of things, but without pressure from the reds on the other side, that shit would have taken a lot longer to accomplish...and the pacific front? that was all us and the battle of midway pretty much changed the whole playing field, 5 japanese aircraft carriers sunk and that was pretty much the beginning of the end of the road for them...things went downhill real fast after that.

You see, here's the thing; We don't need an army the size of the US because we are not the most hated nation on the planet. We also don't go to war over bullshit. We are a peaceful nation and the army we do have, suits us pretty well.
Having said that.....with all the money spent on war and your army, you can feed, cloth, educate and give health care to every citizen.
But war is way cooler. I don't dislike American's I dislike their government. Like the government knowing 911 was about to happen and no one did shit.

Imagine in this day and age Americans have to pay for education. Tell your war mongering government to stop paying for war so they can educate their citizens.
The best University in North American where I live, cost 3 grand per semester to go to school.

1. With regards to American politics, you are Canadian, STFU.
2. Education is not mandated by the U.S. Constitution, but the Common Defense is (not that I agree with the war footing, as is)
3. If you don't understand, refer to item #1.

Top Bottom