Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate the pats more then anyone in this world but!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
K

Kano

I THINK THEY CAN GO 16 AND 0. i DONT THINK They will lose to the boys, and the colts game is a shootout they win both of those who knows what could happen.. dammit they are so fucking good on both sides of the ball

kano said:
I THINK THEY CAN GO 16 AND 0. i DONT THINK They will lose to the boys, and the colts game is a shootout they win both of those who knows what could happen.. dammit they are so fucking good on both sides of the ball
Thats just rediculous. I will seriously bet you $1000.00 to your $100.00 that it doesnt happen.
IM TOTALLY SERIOUS.

LMK.

sopac said:
Heh steelers are gonna beat em :)
they could...there a good. team...the colts could beat them to...hell any team could beat them these are just the only two teams left that have a better chance then the rest.

I think both the steelers and the colts won't show anything to the Patriots in their regular season games because both teams are almost assured of winning their divisions. Patriots may very well go 16-0, unless the Dolphins do that voodoo shit they do every year. I'm not sure the Patriots can beat the steelers or Colts in the playoffs though.......they're gettin old on that defense.

Top Bottom