Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"I feel like a woman" for superbowl halftime?

that has always been the downfall of Gwen for me. shania on the other hand...man. for her frame, that is a beautiful set.

HOW CAN YOU HATE SOMETHING THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AS SHANIA!!!

NOW KELLY OSBORNE......THAT IS SOMEONE THAT I WOULD LOVE TO APPLY AN ARMBAR TO AND APPLY PRESSURE UNTIL HER ELBOW IS HYPER-EXTENDED AND SHE IS SCREAMING CUZ IT JUST POPPED OUT OF SOCKET. THEN, AND ONLY THEN, WILL I APPLY MORE PRESSURE IN MY QUEST TO RIP HER ARM OFF OF HER BODY FROM THE ELBOW DOWN.

OF COURSE I WOULD HAVE TO DUCT TAPE HER FIRST SO I CANT HEAR HER VOICE. THAT IS THE TRIGGER THAT WOULD MAKE ME DO IT.....HER NAGGING VOICE!!! AND HER INCESSANT WHINING!!!

KAYNE

I think it is all about putting something in there the ladies can like... all those mushy mushy shongs... the Dixie Chicks sang the national anthem... and Celion Dion sang God Bless America before that....

I feel bad for Gannon... of all the records I thought he was going to break, I would have never imagined it would have been for 5 interceptions... many of which were run back for touchdowns. :)

C-ditty

The halftime show sucked.

The chick with the sparkly top was lip-synching so badly that I didn't even have to check if she was lip-synching because it was screaming itself at me.

Stink made it worse.

And the game itself sucked. Raiders put up no opposition whatsoever. My HS football team which regularly lost every game except homecoming during my sentence could have wiped the floor with them. Best part about the Superbowl being with my girl and eating a bag of Tostitos and half a jar of salsa.

BTW: How'd you all like that last minute touchdown after the Raiders were light-years away from coming back? I loved that.

-Warik

Burning_Inside said:
Boy..how fitting and...manly?

Well, think about it. The men watching the game will be back for the 2d half regardless, and probably don't care about the song except to gaze at Shania.

The women at the sports bars and living rooms needed something to keep them from going home or changing the channel to "Lifetime" as soon as their drunk husband falls asleep and drops the remote.

Can there be more GAY sport than NFL? 40 or more sweaty half muscular/fat men wrestling and touching each others balls and ass. And then someone has nerve to complain about Shania.

perkele said:
Can there be more GAY sport than NFL? 40 or more sweaty half muscular/fat men wrestling and touching each others balls and ass. And then someone has nerve to complain about Shania.

Hey, still not as gay as hi school wrestling.

Top Bottom