Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't believe they don't have football on tonight ... this is bullshit!!!

KillahBee said:
I was just flipping thru the channels looking for it and thought I was going insane.

I just as soon rub another one off to your avi before watching baseball.

Oh man, I was at a bachelor party lastnight in AC and spent most of the evening around strippers. We had two realllllly fun ones in the hotel for a few hours. I kept making one of them pull the other girls hair very hard. Fucking awesome. Then they took a shower together and they let me dry them off afterwards.

KillahBee said:
Oh man, I was at a bachelor party lastnight in AC and spent most of the evening around strippers. We had two realllllly fun ones in the hotel for a few hours. I kept making one of them pull the other girls hair very hard. Fucking awesome. Then they took a shower together and they let me dry them off afterwards.

I call B.S.

I had to go to nfl.com to verify since I couldn't believe there wasn't a game on.....

KillahBee said:
I was just flipping thru the channels looking for it and thought I was going insane.
lol that's what Lumberg was doing until I said that there's no football, just World Series. Lumberg = not a happy camper. The TV's off now.

Top Bottom