Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am Sub-Coaching my kids basketball team tonight

jestros

Banned
The real coach is outta town.
What cycle can I put them on to get in shape in a few hours?
BTW-10 yr old girls.

Thanks!

Tell them to throw dem 'bows and to not take any shit. Teach them how to cheap shot and give titty twisters.

ChewYxRage said:
Tell them to throw dem 'bows and to not take any shit. Teach them how to cheap shot and give titty twisters.
Titty twisters are good. Purple nurples and wet willies will be discussed as well.

200 MG of Fruit Rollups 20 min before gametime should kick in about right.

Make sure you ban MP3 players, Gameboys, Barbies and My Pretty Ponies from the Gym..

lol @ Fruit Rollups.

Tell them you heard that Ashton Kutcher might be in the stands.. that ought to do it. :)

But seriously, that should be fun, I coached a 12 yr old boys team awhile back, good times! Ball hogs though, every last one of them. lol

OMG i coached soccer, and trust me keeping kids attention is very hard
well these were 5 and 6 year olds
so maybe 10 year olds are better

I may go with 1g smarties, they have a higher dextrose content than fruit rollups.

SS, it will be a lot of fun I know, these girls are pretty scappy. Boys and girls B-ball is totally different, all the way through to the pros. Boys are are me first ball hog oriented. Girls can get the team first aspect going pretty good.

SK, much better attention in those few extra years.

jestros said:
I may go with 1g smarties, they have a higher dextrose content than fruit rollups.

SS, it will be a lot of fun I know, these girls are pretty scappy. Boys and girls B-ball is totally different, all the way through to the pros. Boys are are me first ball hog oriented. Girls can get the team first aspect going pretty good.

Yea but you gotta sneak the smarties past the parents..

Fruit rollups are stealth sugar and look innocent healthy and all.

Top Bottom