Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hushmail

In recent hours we have been made aware that security was compromised at the domain registrar responsible for the hushmail.com domain. For a brief period, this domain was forwarded to a server belonging to an unidentified party, which resulted in our web page being unavailable or appearing defaced.

There was no unauthorized access to any of the Hush servers. Data managed by Hush was not compromised. During this period, email sent to hushmail.com will not have been delivered.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. We take this incident very seriously, and will continue to update this page as more information becomes available.

just got on my hushmail everything seemed fined to me whats up update on hushmail and cyber-rights.
should be still keep using the hushamil account or what guys

huge500lb said:
just got on my hushmail everything seemed fined to me whats up update on hushmail and cyber-rights.
should be still keep using the hushamil account or what guys

Hotmail has security issues all the time as well. I wouldn't worry about it. Hushmail is still better than unencrypted mail.

azul said:
Hotmail has security issues all the time as well. I wouldn't worry about it. Hushmail is still better than unencrypted mail.
Yeah but do you think the CIA really got into their data base?And if they did it probably wouldnt be to pop a couple of juice heads right it probably be more for counter terrorism issues or something wouldnt it?I just hope they dont start popping us all juice heads for what some asshole terrorist are doing. :worried:

gymratforlife said:
Yeah but do you think the CIA really got into their data base?And if they did it probably wouldnt be to pop a couple of juice heads right it probably be more for counter terrorism issues or something wouldnt it?I just hope they dont start popping us all juice heads for what some asshole terrorist are doing. :worried:

I doubt it was the CIA. The CIA has more important issues to handle.

I just tried to log into hushmail and the page can't be found. My guess is their homepage got hacked.

Top Bottom