Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hurricane only bet here to re-load me

:beer: You can always depend on him to help out. Thats what keeps this forum going. Its a decent chunk of work to be a bookie here and follow all of this stuff everyday. Its nice to know when its appreciated

Hey that's too easy brah we used to have to come up with some elaborate schemes.............................. An elite group of guys trained with skills that a normal human couldn't endure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The FEW the PROUD the BOOKIES.
My oldest son landed in Kuwait yesterday and is headed into Iraq tomorrow. Marines

Thats whats on my mind, he will be fine he has been in Quantico for a few years training/working. So i know he's ready. I jus think it's a f-ed up war.

Hey that's too easy brah we used to have to come up with some elaborate schemes.............................. An elite group of guys trained with skills that a normal human couldn't endure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The FEW the PROUD the BOOKIES.
My oldest son landed in Kuwait yesterday and is headed into Iraq tomorrow. Marines

Thats whats on my mind, he will be fine he has been in Quantico for a few years training/working. So i know he's ready. I jus think it's a f-ed up war.

Hey bro! When you comming back to help us book? March Madness is approaching. We'll be praying for your son. Its fairly quiet there now. Looks like our new President is transfering things to hit the real assholes in Afganistan. My wife almost died on 9/11 and I'm worried the rest of the country has forgotten that day. If I wasn't an old shit I'd sign up for Afgan myself.

Now I'm rambling politics too much. Back to sports

Last edited by a moderator:

dam bro!! best of luck.. im sure he will make u proud !!

Top Bottom