Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to stregthen rotator cuff muscles?

danielson

Elite Mentor
Platinum
basically my sifu sometimes (no, always) makes me do push ups (especially if im late). thing is if i do a lot of them, my rotator cuff go on fire, but it means when i practise my forms, it hurts so damn much, i cant hold the proper position. can anyone recommend any exercises that will strengthen them without ripping my shoulder out. thanx :rolleyes:

I don't know if this is what you would be looking for or not but, the surgeon of all the major league baseball pitchers, Dr. Jobe has developed exercises that are suppose to strengthen rotator cuffs. I have a list of them hear at home that I was given when I had arm problems back in my pitching days. I'm sure you could find them some where on the internet tough. search "jobe excercises" or something like that.

thanx!

and i only get the pain when ive just done push ups, the forms in my sty;e seem to be partyicularly taxing to my cuff's :(

it could be biceps tendon rather than rot. cuff.Do you get the pain when you have your guards up?
I thought I had a rotator cuff injury but my chiro said it was the tendon, and its slowly getting better.Get it checked bro, you don't want to fuck out your training
dirty

Top Bottom