Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get stains out of football pants

You have got to be kidding me. Yes screw it. Football pants are not meant to be clean. Some kids on my team didn't wash there pants all season. It was an honor to have nasty pants. So stop washing them. I think my mom just washed them once and that was that. The kids with real clean pants meant they never got to play, so it was kinda a pride thing.

In high school Kenny Stewart didn't wash his practice pants for about 6 weeks. They were so crusty with mud they could just about stand up with nobody in them. Finally Coach forced him to get them washed.

My mom was the same way when I played football...I think she thought it reflected badly on her if my pants weren't as white as the day they were issued for each and every practice and game. And she did get em white...I had the cleanest pants on the team even though I played every single down on defense, and being a defensive end...I was involved in a lot of tackles. I'll ask her how she got them so clean when I see her later on today.

I can imagine some big mouth parent making a snide comment about your kids pants and how dirty they are, and need2 will grab them lift them over his head and give them a backbreaker over his knee.
OLOLOL

Top Bottom