Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get stains out of football pants

Simple, you don't get the stains. Having a clean pair pants at the end of the season means you rode the bench all year.

Damn DT... spit the truth. I like it!!!
:Chef: :tuc:

So my boy is in football and I am bleaching and scrubbing the shit out of his pants (which were once white)..I am scrubbing them with an old tooth brush with bleach and laundry soap but the fuggers are not coming clean. On second wash as we speak]
Why the hell would they expect 4th graders to not kill white pants? Why not wear black or something dark...Pissing me off
Can a dry cleaner get rid of the stains or should I say screw it and take up stock in pants?

You have got to be kidding me. Yes screw it. Football pants are not meant to be clean. Some kids on my team didn't wash there pants all season. It was an honor to have nasty pants. So stop washing them. I think my mom just washed them once and that was that. The kids with real clean pants meant they never got to play, so it was kinda a pride thing.

You have got to be kidding me. Yes screw it. Football pants are not meant to be clean. Some kids on my team didn't wash there pants all season. It was an honor to have nasty pants. So stop washing them. I think my mom just washed them once and that was that. The kids with real clean pants meant they never got to play, so it was kinda a pride thing.

We have practice 4 nights a week then games on the weekends. My sons pants grass stains are black!
I just scrubbed them with shout and laundry soap and washed them 2 times. Now I said fuck it and they are in the dryer. I gave up, I got them as clean as I think football pants should be.

if its the white practice pants, then i would spray them with the spot remover prior to washing, but really, I was told by my husband and my son that stains are a requirement lol to show how hard youve been working on the field lolol

if its the white practice pants, then i would spray them with the spot remover prior to washing, but really, I was told by my husband and my son that stains are a requirement lol to show how hard youve been working on the field lolol

i was waiting for you to reply cause I know you been there done that.
Yeah they are just the white practice uniforms. I scrubbed but they still are stained, oh well.

Top Bottom