Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get stains out of football pants

Cutiebaby

the 1 who knows it all
Chairman Member
So my boy is in football and I am bleaching and scrubbing the shit out of his pants (which were once white)..I am scrubbing them with an old tooth brush with bleach and laundry soap but the fuggers are not coming clean. On second wash as we speak]
Why the hell would they expect 4th graders to not kill white pants? Why not wear black or something dark...Pissing me off
Can a dry cleaner get rid of the stains or should I say screw it and take up stock in pants?

Salt....boiling water....plastic or metal tub......scrub them as soon as he takes them off.....After they soak in the heavily salted water and youhave scrubbed them...apply stain stick and oxy clean and go ahead and toss them in the washer.

This is what I used to do to get my Chef Jackets clean and it worked every time.
:Chef: :tuc:
PICS coming soon off VMC...sorry...jsut got back from leave

I think my mom used peroxide and oxyclean stuff when I had white fb pants in jr high. Other times they were gold or silver so it didnt show up as much.

So my boy is in football and I am bleaching and scrubbing the shit out of his pants (which were once white)..I am scrubbing them with an old tooth brush with bleach and laundry soap but the fuggers are not coming clean. On second wash as we speak]
Why the hell would they expect 4th graders to not kill white pants? Why not wear black or something dark...Pissing me off
Can a dry cleaner get rid of the stains or should I say screw it and take up stock in pants?

Fuck...I didn't see that you already washed them once. Well....you can try my way...but I only cleaned them right after they got dirty. Hopefully the stain will not set in.

Salt....boiling water....plastic or metal tub......scrub them as soon as he takes them off.....After they soak in the heavily salted water and youhave scrubbed them...apply stain stick and oxy clean and go ahead and toss them in the washer.

This is what I used to do to get my Chef Jackets clean and it worked every time.
PICS coming soon off VMC...sorry...jsut got back from leave

Yeah i think the problem is that the stains have set in now, so they are being a bit of a bitch. I give up though, nothing more I can do I should have attacked them as soon as he took them off..

this shit will take a stain out of ANYTHING. you can get it almost anywhere now.
Goop_1.jpg

Yeah i think the problem is that the stains have set in now, so they are being a bit of a bitch. I give up though, nothing more I can do I should have attacked them as soon as he took them off..

Yes...I like your attitude....ATTACK...that is the way to accomplish shit. If it was his first time wearing them...I mean the first stain as if they were brand new....you may get lucky and be able to scrub them with salty water. Don't dissolve all of the salt though...it helps to have that grit for some abrasiveness (also use Kosher Salt since it is larger in granular size)(if Needto doesn't have Kosher salt in the house...smack him..he should)

I have gotten beet juice....chlorophyll (which I extracted from parsley...same shit that makes the grass green), carbon from pots...all kinds of shit outta my good Chef Jackets using my technique.

Yes...I like your attitude....ATTACK...that is the way to accomplish shit. If it was his first time wearing them...I mean the first stain as if they were brand new....you may get lucky and be able to scrub them with salty water. Don't dissolve all of the salt though...it helps to have that grit for some abrasiveness (also use Kosher Salt since it is larger in granular size)(if Needto doesn't have Kosher salt in the house...smack him..he should)

I have gotten beet juice....chlorophyll (which I extracted from parsley...same shit that makes the grass green), carbon from pots...all kinds of shit outta my good Chef Jackets using my technique.

thanks, I will keep this is memory for this week with his pants. I should soak them every night after he takes them off. Also I should get some stain stick things that they sell now

Simple, you don't get the stains. Having a clean pair pants at the end of the season means you rode the bench all year.

Top Bottom