Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to build real muscle mass

Tuzleroi

so my current workout routine is 15 sets and I do high rep volume like 15-20 reps at a time per set.
This gives me solid volume and usually my workouts take about 45 to 50 minutes
I’ve been building some good lean muscle mass but I don’t feel like I have the size where you can tell I workout when I’m in a shirt
any advice on what I should change when I train? Maybe add more low rep exercises?

so my current workout routine is 15 sets and I do high rep volume like 15-20 reps at a time per set.
I’ve been building some good lean muscle mass but I don’t feel like I have the size where you can tell I workout when I’m in a shirt
any advice on what I should change when I train? Maybe add more low rep exercises?
you gotta do more volume to build mass yes

Or less sets obvs

it's always a good idea to mix things up

I actually disagree a bit I don't think you should mix anything I think you should stick to a specific workout for at least six months

if you're still figuring out what works for you then you have to try different things

Top Bottom