Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how fast can you throw a baseball..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
P

Phaded

got clocked at 94 in highschool.. i quit playing in 6th grade and picked it back up in like 10th..

had i not quit and got proper instruction i could have been throwing 94-96 consistent my mechanics were all over the place and i had no offspeed stuff..

anyhow 3 years of throwing only fastballs in highschool and 1 year in college = 2 torn labrums..

even still baseball as a sport started to suck for me when i started playing basketball.. and i only started playing again in highschool so i could get a full ride..

love you

Probably 80's. I know I was faster in college, but didn't try for the team. I can still throw a frozen rope from 3rd to 1st accurately. That's just playing catch though. I'd probably airmail the fugger if I was in a game at this point.

jnevin said:
Probably 80's. I know I was faster in college, but didn't try for the team. I can still throw a frozen rope from 3rd to 1st accurately. That's just playing catch though. I'd probably airmail the fugger if I was in a game at this point.

frozen ropes look so dope.

Phaded said:
frozen ropes look so dope.

I was surprised I could still do it. I can't believe how fast my arm gets tired now. I have some shoulder issues, so I need to be careful with throwing. Some of my friends were talking about getting a team together for an adult league here. Fuggers were all talk and got me all excited to play again.

I topped out at 82 during my playing days. I also had one hell of a slider. Of course, now my arm is mush and I can't throw further than 10 feet. I should probably get that fixed.

jnevin said:
I was surprised I could still do it. I can't believe how fast my arm gets tired now. I have some shoulder issues, so I need to be careful with throwing. Some of my friends were talking about getting a team together for an adult league here. Fuggers were all talk and got me all excited to play again.

ya i'm playing in a softball league coming up soon.. would love to play in a baseball league though..

i hit like 18 bombs as a senior in highschool.

Don't know, but I was 7-0 with 3 shutouts and 1 no hitter one year in little league. I also went an entire season only striking out once.. I played my freshman year and had one of the highest batting averages, but after that I quit. I hate baseball.

Top Bottom