Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you feel about a, "no bullshit policy"?

bruce9241

Banned
I think a no bullshit policy would be good for this country.

For example: CEO of a big company screws over the company by spending stockholders money on his own personal benefits. Put him in jail for 50 years.

If you were a a CEO for a big company, would you think twice about stealing company funds if you're guaranteed to get 50 years in jail instead of 6 months+ probation due to having a team of multimillion dollar lawyers on your side? I would'nt even think about stealing.

Take China for example. They kill people who fuck around. I respect that. It's no bullshit. A bureacrat is screwing around on company time? He gets executed. Straight and simple. In Singapore they beat the shit out of people for doing dumb things. Remember that stupid American kid who was vandalizing other people's cars? Didn't he get cained? Well deserved. It was sickening how America tried to save him from being cained.

In India they used to cut off your hands for stealing. Do they still do that? I sure hope so.

This policy can be used in out school systems too. Kid distracting the class? Fucking kick him in the face for his first offense. Second office, he gets sent home and isn't allowed back.

Hows that? Talk to me.

Top Bottom