Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How bout them Cowboys...

I don't think anybody did. If I remember correctly, SI had them at the bottom or near the bottom of their NFC East conference picks.

This weekend, we'll really see what they are made of against the Bucs

Go, BOYS, Go!

Grew up in Big D, had season tickets throughout the 80's until I moved to Miami. I remember 1-15 vividly, after that it was straight DYNASTY. Everything cycles, now that Troy, Emmitt and Irvin are gone, it's time to revamp. We got the coach, now it's time to get some more HOFers in the lineup

GO BOYS

Straight up, 1-15 and woaoaoa here we come...
We dominated the 90's l;ike no other team, and we were definately one of the last great dynasties, I give Denver & Elway the Dynasty title as well because they did complete the last Back2Back championship seasons...

We have been getting tested all year and I am slow to get on the bandwagon...you know we are a few losses away from being 5-4 or 5-5, so I am not getting too excited...BUT it is NICE to see the boys on top the East where we belong.

Go Cowboys - The Bucs have their backs to the wall and they are dangerous,BUT they have several injuries in the secondary and we have awesome wide outs.

Cowboys win another upset, 31-30

They are in a good position to do that. I see their biggest division opponent being the Eagles. Parcells is the real deal.

I didnt expect to see them bust out this year like they did, but I also never expected to see Emitt Smith in a Cards Uniform either.
I was never a fan of Michael Irvin until he started @ESPN - My fav part of the Monday Night Countdown is the "jacked-up" part. lol

Top Bottom