Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how bout NBA moneyline too?

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
we already have the spread to bet on but it would be fun to have the moneyline too especially since after nba is over the summer is gonna be dead until NFL season comes along! I would bet on both.. its gonna be a LONG summer for sports fans unless you like baseball (which most on here aren't into)

Im down for $ lines too.
I'm putting up Game 2 in a few minutes. I'll Text Hoss to see if he wants to do the line or I will.

Sports will be slow so events will be on random shit. like UFC, GOLF, Politics.... Basically anything on the lines for gambling

How does that work is that like NHL odds????
Even spread would be fun. I was going to toss up a few MLB games but only if there is action. I seriously am stoked for NFL.

Wonder if cane/slayer are going to do those?

NBA - odds - Yahoo! Sports <<< go here Hoss.. click where it says MONEYLINE, the tab. it will give you the moneyline odds. right now it shows Miami +210 OKC -250

so the odds on miami will be 210/100, OKC will be 100/250. make sure you preview before submitting so you don't do it reverse. OKC is the heavy favorite straight up. so for every 100 i bet on miami if they win i get 210 back.. if i bet 250 on OKC and they win i get 100 back. plus the juice is much better for the bookie on moneylines. you get 15% + juice instead of just 10% juice for spreads.

put it up today and I will bet for sure on both the spread and moneyline.. looking to gamble hard before nba is over .. got a lot of karma to piss away to you both :)

Top Bottom