Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy crap did the pats shake the colts that bad down 22-0 midway Q2?

Phaded said:
he's a stud in playoffs now too
check me out

Texas Rangers: Never, anything. Ever.

Dallas Cowboys: Romo fumbles snap Game 1 playoffs. First playoff game in 10 years BTW.

Dallas Mavericks: Biggest upset in NBA history to the G.S. Warriors last year. Choked after being up ~3-1 in NBA finals year before.

----------------

Dallas Stars: Some greatness there.

bran987 said:
check me out

Texas Rangers: Never, anything. Ever.

Dallas Cowboys: Romo fumbles snap Game 1 playoffs. First playoff game in 10 years BTW.

Dallas Mavericks: Biggest upset in NBA history to the G.S. Warriors last year. Choked after being up ~3-1 in NBA finals year before.

----------------

Dallas Stars: Some greatness there.

that dallas mavs upset was nuts but the way the playoffs played out that was the worst matchup for dallas in the first round that they could have drawn and alot of analysts actually expected them to lose..

gs actually put up a sick fight whoever they went up against in round two as well.. they were such an exciting team to watch..

the romo field goal fuck up .. i bet that really hurt man.. i was watching that game at a bar and that played a role on my little brain for a few weeks.. but even with that you had some sick years of football with irvin aikman and emmit..

uh texas rangers were sick when they had juan gonzales LMAO you should feel honored that he was on your team

they actually traded away alot of really good players this year fucking morons.. and picked up some shit that jarod saltamatchia motherfucker i played vs him in college he sucked cock n balls..

fuck hockey who watches it...

at least you dont live in orlando like me and you have to pick random ass teams to like..

steelers - dad was born in pitt.. look at our last season..

sf giants - barry bonds - played on pirates when he was younger and was always my fav player.. giants were actually winning game 6 of the world series by like 5 runs in the 7th brought out russ ortiz and ended up losing the game and the series 3-4.. that hurt i cried like a little school girl for months..

suns - amare stoudamire actually met and chilled with him downtown orlando one night and ever since he's been my fav player in the nba.. so of course i'd like his team luckily it was when they got nash and actually became good.. got cheated by some nba technicality which basically ruined the outcome of the entire nba finals..

i'm feeling 3 and out on next sd posession than colts drive and tie it up..

Top Bottom