Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High school football

MrMuscle

One of the reasons i wish i was an american is how important sports is in the american school system. It is not like that here. I'd love to play football from youth, it looks like a kick ass game. Although dangerous, it still looks inviting. BUT, how come all the guys plying high school football are HUGE. I mean, the have a muscular maturity that amazes me. Ofcourse, not everbody is like this, but the majority, from what i have seen, have awesome builds. My question is, does the coaches, because of how important these games are, give the players drugs? I have two reasons why i ask:

Number 1
A guy from where i live went to the states for one year, studying. He was ok built when he left, not big, not strong, noting particular. Knew nothing about training or diet or stuff like that. In the states, he was recruted to play football. He came back, a year later, huge. He had a muscular maturity, size, and definition that amazed me. Still, his diet knwoledge, training knowledge had not evolved. He asked me why his chest didnt grow, i asked him what he did for chest, he said "push ups".....cuz all the guys in the magazine said that to get big, you had to do lots of reps with light weight...

Number 2
Another guy from where i live, special kid. Always lifting, keeping to himself, weird guy really. Pretty bulky looing, no definition, pretty strong, somewhat high bodyfat. Spent 1 year in the states, studying, was also recruited for football. Came back a year later HUGE, this guy had become massive. He had won a great number of lifting contests, even done some "real fighting" or what its called. The changes were incredible.

Now, maybe its the water over there, or maybe its something else. But do you think high school and college football coaches gives their player illegal substances?

Last edited:
Seems to me like someone here has a high school football fetish here. Hey MM would position would you wish to be a conerback or a reciever? ;)

I know a couple of guys that juiced for football in high school, but their coaches didn't give it to them. It can and does happen, however, although the ramifications if the coach were discovered and it was made public would be tremendous. I know a couple of the guys who play D1 college ball here juice or have juiced. Word is that the strength coach will hook you up with a connection if you are good enough. I have a friend that went to another (D2) school south of here but in the same state. He played center and went in weighing about 240. His coach gave him a wad of cash, a "shopping list", and an address, and he went to this guy's house and bought test and sten-ox. He was 275 within a couple of months. So I know that it happens, but there are a lot of plain old big dudes around here that have never taken anything in their lives and have just been lifting for sports since they were twelve years old.

Yeah that sounds about right.

One of my friends claimed that they had coaches that told them to take stuff for three weeks, and then three weeks off, three weeks on, three weeks off. I dunno what the hell he was talking about, and i doubt he knew either.

Top Bottom