Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High School Football: Then and Now

Lumberg said:
Man could you imagine growing up with ttlpckg as your math teacher and WODIN as your science teacher? (gotta avoid history/government/civis so no one has a fair advantage). And they would be coaches on the football team.

Man that would be so cool. That would be like the dream athmosphere to grow up in.

Guys let me know if you do that I will totally move into your school district!
LOL!!!

Will do. We'd have one fit freakin team that is for damn sure.

I always kind of like the two a days. They never bothered me. But the up/downs in full gear always sucked big time. I hate up/downs.

Longhorn85 said:
Track and Football complement each other well. After I retire from the Army I may become a math teacher and coach these two sports.

yeah
there are as many college football coaches as track coaches at state track meets

i miss track right now............

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Nothing, I mean nothing beats a blindside blitz when the QB gets taken from the game and coughs up a fumble as he gets hammered...then you hear your name on the PA "with the Sack on the play _____ ______ " *goose bumps*

I always played stong side so I rarely got to blindside anyone... Still nothing better than breaking loose and coming up on a QB and him turning to see you at the last second before you crushed his ass... LOL (helmet to the chin, pick his ass up and bury him in the ground ;))

The cool part was the way the crowd cheers would build up right before you got him and then erupt when the sack was made... ooooooOOOOOOOAAAHHHHHH!

Second best was blowing up the blockers on an outside pitch/run... and seeing the RBs face when he realizes his blockers are shit and he is all alone with you 6-7 yards deep in the backfield...

Even when I started both ways in HS I made the coach let me block for returns as well - Blindsiding coverage dudes was pretty hard to beat... You can knock dudes out easy as hell... nothing better than blasting someones ass then looking back after the play and seeing him get up.... fall down.... get up... LOL

damn i miss that shit :D

Lumberg said:
Man could you imagine growing up with ttlpckg as your math teacher and WODIN as your science teacher? (gotta avoid history/government/civis so no one has a fair advantage). And they would be coaches on the football team.

Man that would be so cool. That would be like the dream athmosphere to grow up in.

Guys let me know if you do that I will totally move into your school district!

That would be a blast, I would totally enjoy that as a second career, too bad it doesn't pay much. I would be safe teaching math because it is hard to inject politics.

I might like to coach the debate club on the side though. :)

I could totally see you using examples like "If the Republican candidate has $300 million in campaign funds and the wimpy Democratic candidate has finagled $275 million from dubious sources, and the battlefield states are ...... and each state is worth xxx electoral votes, how are the funds best spent?"

Top Bottom