Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High School Football: Then and Now

Y_Lifter said:
As one of the outcast school sports players (Soccer, Water Polo/Swim),
we were not considered "JOCKS" or COOL by the rest of the students.

We had no Pep rallys or hardly even had fans show up to our games/meets.
We typically made 1st in District or State in both but got little recognition.

But guess what ?.. We did not really care..
This Idiology has shaped who I am sorta and how I look at the world.

LOL @ FreeDC

Before our battalion sports day last year, where I was the MC, I announced: "we all know there are two types of people in this world, those who played high school football, and those who did not"

Longhorn85 said:
Before our battalion sports day last year, where I was the MC, I announced: "we all know there are two types of people in this world, those who played high school football, and those who did not"

Us soccer dudes , we used to laugh at the Football jocks...
Yes,.. in envy of their easy chica getting ability, but we still laughed.

The highlight of my High School Soccer Life was when 2 of the Football jocks (D Backs I think)
actually talked trash and then were stupid enough to invite themself's to one of our Soccer Practice Sessions..
May afternoons in FL are a bit warm

Being Used to short bursts of Power and Speed and then resting, they had their assses handed to them
by 3 hours of almost constant non stop movement and running..

We did not make fun of them and I think gained a bit of respect..

Well the thing about football is they carry a large roster, so a lot of the folks on the team are not really good athletes.

My favorite sport was track and field.

go track guys!

the football coach on campus used to bug me in weight room all the time, he is a buddy of my HS coach

Track and Football complement each other well. After I retire from the Army I may become a math teacher and coach these two sports.

Longhorn85 said:
Track and Football complement each other well. After I retire from the Army I may become a math teacher and coach these two sports.
Holy shit. I'm going to teach when I retire. LOL!!!

Thats the plan anyway. He he.

Lets hookup at the same highschool and we can have civics debates.

:)

nothing better than 3 a days back in HS in 100+ degree heat and coming home and icing down the legs so that they would move the next day....

college was similar with prohibited trips to the liquor store added in during camp, sneaking in during curfew and dudes puking during windsprints, LOL...

Becoming said:
nothing better than 3 a days back in HS in 100+ degree heat and coming home and icing down the legs so that they would move the next day....

college was similar with prohibited trips to the liquor store added in during camp, sneaking in during curfew and dudes puking during windsprints, LOL...

Nothing, I mean nothing beats a blindside blitz when the QB gets taken from the game and coughs up a fumble as he gets hammered...then you hear your name on the PA "with the Sack on the play _____ ______ " *goose bumps*

WODIN said:
Holy shit. I'm going to teach when I retire. LOL!!!

Thats the plan anyway. He he.

Lets hookup at the same highschool and we can have civics debates.

:)
Man could you imagine growing up with ttlpckg as your math teacher and WODIN as your science teacher? (gotta avoid history/government/civis so no one has a fair advantage). And they would be coaches on the football team.

Man that would be so cool. That would be like the dream athmosphere to grow up in.

Guys let me know if you do that I will totally move into your school district!

Top Bottom