Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH help

Vortura

Hello,

I recently acquired a single vial of HGH powder (photo attached). It is written in Chinese characters except for "5000 U" above the Chinese and then a "30" below it. I have kept it refrigerated.

Unfortunately I had a falling out with the guy I got it from, who would've been the person I'd ask for usage instructions, and I've gotten really annoyed trying to search for instructions online, because even when I find something useful it still doesn't tell me about my particular vial and how much of it to use and how often.

I have bacteriostatic water and .27 gauge syringes, so that part's taken care of. The mixing though, I'm still in the dark about. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and hopefully I can return the favor some day with something I'm knowledgable about. I couldn't find an online image matching my vial so I'm a little paranoid to inject it. For all I know it's cyanide (like I said, I had a falling out with the guy!)

Hello,

I recently acquired a single vial of HGH powder (photo attached). It is written in Chinese characters except for "5000 U" above the Chinese and then a "30" below it. I have kept it refrigerated.

Unfortunately I had a falling out with the guy I got it from, who would've been the person I'd ask for usage instructions, and I've gotten really annoyed trying to search for instructions online, because even when I find something useful it still doesn't tell me about my particular vial and how much of it to use and how often.

I have bacteriostatic water and .27 gauge syringes, so that part's taken care of. The mixing though, I'm still in the dark about. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and hopefully I can return the favor some day with something I'm knowledgable about. I couldn't find an online image matching my vial so I'm a little paranoid to inject it. For all I know it's cyanide (like I said, I had a falling out with the guy!)

I think that looks a lot more like hcg than hgh sorry to say. Besides 1 vial og hgh will get you nothing at all so the whole thing is rather pointless.

def hcg. not a bad thing as youll get alot more out of 5000iu of hcg than you would out of a single vial of hgh.

I am not pretty sure I know for a fact that is not HGH. It is HCG.

Top Bottom