Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey borris, you're always talking lebron vs. kobe smack

redsamurai said:
wallace is with the bulls now right?
yep. second year with the bulls
and the bulls have a losing record
pistons second highest winning % in the nba behind the celtics
they are really gelling so far this year, i hope they can maintain

oh wait, you're only basing your point off team wins vs. losses heads up... lol, I guess by that logic you think Larry Hughes is better than Ray Allen (since we the Cav's beat Celtics twice this year)

borris said:
giving Lebron 30 points in yesterdays game is a "pwn"? How much did Bron hold Carmello to? 27?

last game in November Carmello gave Lebron to 27 points
last year Lebron avg. 30pts against Denver

care to explain how Carmello is pwning Lebron while giving him all those baskets and Lebron is holding him to less points?

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??????

borris said:
giving Lebron 30 points in yesterdays game is a "pwn"? How much did Bron hold Carmello to? 27?

Lebron did shoot more, not to mention went to the line more. 4 more shots and couple extra FT would definitely put Carmello ahead of Lebron in that game.

PuddleMonkey said:
Lebron did shoot more, not to mention went to the line more. 4 more shots and couple extra FT would definitely put Carmello ahead of Lebron in that game.

signed

borris - I'll be honest, I couldn't find the bron/kobe threads you made so I have no clue if you were basing that on points or team wins/losses. either way, I could easily find a hole in either arguement you decided to go with.

PuddleMonkey said:

damn, 4 more shot attempts, Carmello definitely pwned the fuck outta him lol

also, ya can't really say that when 5 people play 5 people Person A beat up on Person B. To a degree, yes. But c'mon, have you ever played basketball?! it ain't a one on one sport unless it's a one on one game. LOTS of other factors in play.

Top Bottom