Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey blueta why are you pretending

I have a room full of trophies on the wall that all came out to my feeders at a box or tower and didn't live to tell the tale

I kill at least one or two solid trophy bucks a year, and numerous does, hogs, coyote, etc etc you name it. My odds are pretty good in my boxes, apparently the hunting in your area sucks

You'd love my house! Meat locker, hound kennels, bleed out pole, butcher table and paper , game/trophy room.….. Creeps the shit out of me. :worried:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Blue, I appreciate out friendship immensely, but given the opportunity, I would fuck you without hesitation.

Someone's back on juice...

That boat has sailed and I'm standing on the harbor.

That being said, when I get back into school, I might live on campus. If I do, I may need to get back on the sauce to keep up with all these girls running around half nekked at keggers and shit... :confused:

I have a room full of trophies on the wall that all came out to my feeders at a box or tower and didn't live to tell the tale

I kill at least one or two solid trophy bucks a year, and numerous does, hogs, coyote, etc etc you name it. My odds are pretty good in my boxes, apparently the hunting in your area sucks

feeders!!! the hell you say!!! why not just hunt farm-raised deer for chrissakes??? i like gettin' all camo'ed and painted up and sitting there motionless, with snot running down my face if i got me a damn cold, waiting for an animal that i spent time getting to know.

Top Bottom