Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey blueta why are you pretending

towers and boxes.

Poors hunt out of tripods, treestands, and ladders, which are all glorified chairs.

I can stock enough food and water on the shelves in my box to live for almost month, and the recliner lays flat for sleeping.

ever pattern a trophy buck? unless the fucker just happens to be wandering by your box, your statistics aren't gonna be as good as mine and my LocOn LEM...not great for "comfort" but light and easy to pack-in and install any where.

I have a room full of trophies on the wall that all came out to my feeders at a box or tower and didn't live to tell the tale

I kill at least one or two solid trophy bucks a year, and numerous does, hogs, coyote, etc etc you name it. My odds are pretty good in my boxes, apparently the hunting in your area sucks

only one of these really worth a shit is the one on the right. got a couple more hanging in the shop. my trophy rooms keep turning into baby rooms
v5e8f9.jpg

Top Bottom